Sunday, January 31, 2010

The motherload...

Hi, I have been posting A lot this weekend, partially due to Robyn (AKA:Mypinkstamper)'s challenges and I have time on my hands now that finals are over with (Thank goodness). As a reward for passing all my finals my Mom took me to my local scrapbook store for their yard sale. If you haven't gone to one of these before it is when people bring scrapbooking stuff to a store and they just sell their own stuff for cheaper than half off coupon prices. I spent almost an hour there today making my way through the crowd of hundreds of people. I spent $30 today but I got over 100 stamps, mostly rubber ones, the older ones made before I was even born. Most of them were not even used and were such good deals. No more than two dollars each and I got most of them in gallon bags that people put together. I was grabbing anything that said one dollar on it and I just ran with it. I got back issues of my favorite magazines for .50 each so I got inspiration too. I even got a Stampin' Up hostess set for $3! yes $3! so I am one happy girl. I got to do some crafting with all my goodies and I am SET until the next yard sale they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment